The VPS101 from Alpha is a single visual call station, plastic, use with Alphalinq 100 series or NC110 series nurse-call system requires 1-gang electrical box. The Alpha VPS101 single visual Patient Station includes a jack for the insertion of a required model SF301/8 (single) or SF302 (dual) call cord set (or equivalent). A call is registered at the annunciator panel and corridor light (and corridor zone light if installed) when the call cord button is used, or if the call cord is accidentally removed from the jack.
The station includes a lighted ‘CALL-PLACED’ indicator when a call is placed and a ‘CANCEL’ button, mounted on a rugged ABS white plastic faceplate. The VPS101 is used primarily with the AlphaLinQ 100 series visual nurse-call system, but can be used and is backwards compatible with some older systems as well. The VPS101 is U.L. 1069 listed, to the latest standards.
- U.L. 1069 Listed – to the latest standards
- Simple Push-button Calling (using required call cord)
- Lighted CALL-PLACED LED Indicator
- Call-reset CANCEL Push-button
- Call Automatically Registers if Call Cord is Accidentally Removed
- Flame Retardant type ABS White Plastic Faceplate
- Corridor Zone Light Capability (optional)