The VSS110 from Alpha is a visual staff call station, plastic, use with Alphalinq 100 systems requires 1-gang electrical box white plastic faceplate. The Alpha VSS110 visual Staff Station incorporates push button operation of call and cancel functions. A call is registered at the annunciator panel and on a corridor light or corridor zone light (if installed) when the call switch with integral “CALL PLACED” LED is pushed. The “CALL PLACED” LED is also illuminated. Calls are cancelled simply by depressing the “CANCEL” button mounted on a rugged ABS plastic faceplate. The “CALL PLACED” LED will also be extinguished.
The VSS110 is used primarily with the AlphaLinQ 100 series visual nurse-call system, but can be used and is backwards compatible with some older systems as well. The VSS110 is U.L. 1069 listed, to the latest standards.
- U.L. 1069 Listed – to the latest standards
- Simple Push-button Calling
- Lighted CALL-PLACED LED Indicator and CALL button
- Call-reset CANCEL Push-button
- Flame Retardant type ABS White Plastic Faceplate
- Corridor Zone Light Capability (optional)