The SM-2-B from Bosch is a portable, battery operated, VHF wireless personal monitoring system, notable for it’s ease of operation and light weight of the principal components, clarity of sound, and a 300′ operating range.
The Soundmate SM-2-B system consists of the ST-300 transmitter, which operates on one of 17 selectable frequencies, 4 single-channel, fixed frequency SR-50 portable receivers, with 4 companion SEB-1 earbuds.
The SM-2-B is designed as a low cost alternative solution for bus and museum tours, house of worship or theatrical assistive listening applications, and conferencing situations involving multi-client, multi-user translation needs.
- Low-cost, portable wireless personal monitoring/assistive listening system for churches, museum tours, conferencing, and educational applications
- 300′ operating range
- Single channel, fixed frequency operation for receivers, 17 selectable frequencies available for transmitter
- Backlit LCD for transmitter
- E.D.R. (Enhanced Dynamic Range) compander circuitry for transmitter; clearer, more consistent output
- Lightweight, discreet mono earphones
- Convenient “AA” battery operation with extended 30 hr. battery life for receiver