The EH4722-1 indoor/outdoor enclosure constructed from die-cast and extruded aluminum. This enclosure is designed to accept larger format cameras with either fixed focal length lenses or motorized zoom lenses. The camera sled is removable and can be inverted to accommodate various camera and lens combinations. The enclosure opens from the rear by unlatching the rear-mount, link-lock latch. The forward-opening lid allows for maximum accessibility during installation/servicing and can be removed, if necessary. A unique gas spring securely holds the lid when fully opened. If desired, the link-lock latch can be secured with a padlock of suitable size for additional security. It is available with a full complement of factory and field-installed accessories which include blower, heater.
- Designed for Indoor/Outdoor Applications
- For Use with Fixed Mount or Pan/Tilt
- Die-Cast and Extruded Aluminum Construction
- Gas-Spring-Assisted, Forward-Opening Lid
- Cable Entry Glands and Mounting Holes Located on Bottom of Enclosure
- Special Options Include 120 VAC Outlet and Preset Lens Wiring Harness