Ganz 2MP Network IR Dome Camera
The Ganz ZN1A-DNT352XE-MIR 2 Megapixel Network IR Dome Camera with 3-9mm Lens is perfect for any surveillance needs. This camera is equipped with a 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor and a 3-9mm Varifocal Lens that can capture images in resolutions up to 1920×1080. This camera is also capable of recording videos up to 30fps in H.264 and MJPEG formats.
The Ganz ZN1A-DNT352XE-MIR features advanced image processing such as 3D Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Wide Dynamic Range, and Backlight Compensation. This camera also includes an IR Cut Filter and IR LEDs that allow it to capture images in low light or complete darkness up to a distance of 30m (98ft). It also includes an IP67 Rated weatherproof housing for protection against the elements.
- 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS Sensor
- 3-9mm Varifocal Lens
- Captures images in resolutions up to 1920×1080
- Records videos up to 30fps in H.264 and MJPEG formats
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction, Digital Wide Dynamic Range, Backlight Compensation
- IR Cut Filter
- IR LEDs allow capture in low light and darkness up to 30m (98ft)
- IP67 Rated weatherproof housing