The 120-2064 from Interlogix is a G-Prox™ II Proximity Access Cards permit convenient operation without the wear of a physical contact card. It is available in industry 40-bit format. All G-Prox II cards and keychain tokens are fully compatible with all of the G-Prox II proximity reader lines.
All G-Prox II tokens are fully programmable, allowing for reuse and reissue. With the optional G-Prox II Programming Station, tokens can be ordered and stocked in blank, non-programmed state and tailored to any order, eliminating long lead times for custom orders. The optional secure Lock Codes enable the installer to lock cards and readers to a unique code providing enhanced security and anti-takeover features.
The G-ProxCard™ proximity access card is the size of a standard credit card and constructed of durable ABS plastic. Each card is provided with a slot punch at the top and, with the application of a self-adhesive printable overlay, can be used for low-cost photo ID applications.
- Available 40-bit format
- User programmable, allowing for reuse and reissue
- Fully compatible with G-Prox II readers
- Enhanced security using optional lock codes
- G-ProxCard can be used for low-cost photo ID applications
- G-ProxPhoto allows direct printing on actual card
- G-ProxTwin features magnetic stripe on the opposite side
- G-ProxKey proximity access token is small and convenient