The PT1250PPP from Pelco is a heavy duty pan/tilt security system from Pelco which has been designed for use in locations that require a device to handle extremes of environmental conditions. The PT1250PPP pan/tilt surveillance system comes with preset positioning capabilities, variable speed, and auto scan operations, construction is of sturdy aluminum, plus it has a high torque D.C. motor, and 120 VAC power input. The PT1250PPP heavy-duty security system also features a 115VDC operation, an adjustable heavy duty worm gear final drive, as well as being able to handle loads of up to 100 lbs, and can be used in an upright or inverted position. This quality heavy duty security device is perfect for locations that can experience different types of weather, and be able to handle high wind conditions without affecting the camera system.
- 115 VDC Operation
- Optional Preset Positioning Capability
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Worm-Gear Final Drive
- Capable of Auto Scan and Variable Speed Operation when Used with Appropriate Control
- Outdoor Applications
- Rugged Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 100 Pounds (45.4 kg)