The West Penn Wire 2x20W AMP Mic In, Audio In zone amplifier is a Class D digital amplifier that allows one (1) analog source to feed a pair of 20W per channel stereo speakers. The unit features two (2) stereo Analog Audio input lines and one (1) Mic input, plus two (2) 20W, 4-ohm speaker outputs or one (1) 40W, 8-ohm speaker output. The device supports cascading for additional functionality, and may be locally managed via push buttons, or remotely managed via RS232 and optional IR.
- Two Analog Stereo Audio Inputs and one MIC input
- 20W per channel (2 CH) into 4-ohm
- Supports 40W mono
- Cascadable to further amplifiers
- Compatible with Audio Baluns and Audio Matrix Switch
- Volume control, Ground loop isolation
- Controllable via pushbuttons, RS232 and optional IR